Tuesday, March 31, 2009

That Red Satin Night Gown

I pecked her cheek as she was sleeping like an angel. She smiled. Her face is beautiful to look at; it’s as if she’s in the middle of a dream. She purred like a kitty and pouted her lips that seem to say, kiss me. With her lips, full and luscious red, the temptation proved difficult to resist. I gently sat on the bed, leaned forward to make the move I have been yearning to do for quite some time now.

Closer now, I can see how fair her skin is, how it is inviting for me to touch that smooth and silky skin and how her lips, soft and sweet, will perfectly satisfy the thirst I have within. She smells like honey, which makes me drool and wanting to devour her at the same time.

Then, for one heart-shattering moment, our lips met.

It is the most wonderful feeling in the world. With it exploded a wave of unnamed flavors. Little by little, as I make motions to prolong this flavorful delight, she began responding back. There was another rush of mixed emotions that went through me, melting all the self-constraint I’ve got.

At that moment, I decided to join her completely in bed; even though I’m still wearing my working clothes, while she was wearing my favorite red satin night gown.

Our lips were glued to each other, afraid that I might lose any flavorful delight she gives. Several new flavors of delight are what I tasted and so many unfathomable colors is what I have seen, and it’s all because of this new-found haven I’ve got.

We parted.

I was panting hard like a dog, while she burst out laughing. After I regained my breath, I asked,

“What’s the matter?”

She gave me another kiss, but this one is brief and a bit feathery.

“Oh, nothing honey, you see, I knew you were coming and so I decided to pretend sleeping to see what will you do. The next thing I know, I was being bombarded with kisses!”
She said with a smile. I gazed upon her beautiful dark eyes then I gave her a sheepish smile. She was exceptionally sweet. She often surprises me with her never-ending plots and puzzles on how to express her feelings.

“What are you looking at?” she said, in a bossy tone.

I was taken aback, not noticing I have fallen into a bit of daydreaming. As I regained my composure, I said,

“Nothing, I was just busy admiring the most beautiful sight my eyes have ever seen.” Too cheesy, I thought.

Nevertheless she had fallen for that line and appreciated it all the same.
“Oh honey, come here.” She said and urged me to come closer to her side of the bed.

I gave in with a prospect looming inside my head.

She began taking off her red satin night gown and proceeded into taking off my clothes off too.

We shared another fiery kiss which refueled the flame I have within. She aroused me with so much passion I never knew I could feel. She was something, this woman. She will make you feel loved, wanted and cared, all at the same time.

As we were fired by our own emotions, I prepared to dip my instrument into this chalice of wonders. It contained the fountain of youth, to my delight. As we plunged to dance to the tune of fire, the excitement became unbearable than usual which made this dance to be one of the most unforgettable moments of my life.

When we reached the climax, it’s as if I was hit by a nuclear bomb. Only it didn’t blow me into bits, it made me whole.

A complete person.

Yet, a woman.

I never knew when it started, I just knew that the first time I laid my eyes on her, I was hit by destiny. She was the one whom I wanted all along, the one who will put sense on my existence.

True enough, we share physical likeness, but I know inside me, is a man waiting to be unleashed. When the time comes, we will move away from this place, out of the prying eyes of those who are judgmental I will be able to shed that other sleeping personality I have within.

For now, I’ll just have to content myself with living in the shadows, a spirit imprisoned in a woman’s body.

I look at her red satin night gown at the corner of the bed. I went to pick it up, stared for it for quite a long time, and then got out of the bed, stared at myself in front of the mirror. I sighed. Hesitantly, I put on the night gown. It took a long time for me to recover from the reflection in the mirror. There I saw a young desirable girl, with flowing shiny hair, milk-colored skin and even with succulent lips. I can’t bear to look at it. She was a stranger to me. I removed the night gown which once belonged to me.

There she was, still in the bed. I looked at her and she’s still smiling in her sleep. She really looks like an angel, worry-free and peaceful, I wish I was like her sometimes; she’s just being who she really are, a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment